- CHARLEY’S ESSENTIALS
- CHARLEY’S BOXES
- CHARLEY’S BOOK CLUB
- CHARLEY’S BAGS
- GIFT VOUCHERS
the cute store for babies!
Showing all 4 results
GroBag 2.5 TOG
Grobag is the no. 1 baby sleep bag and leads the market in product safety and quality standards. The Grobag provides a safer, easier to use alternative to lose sheets and blankets offering a much better night’s sleep. Grobags take confusion away, meaning quality sleep for parents too as the soft fabric, accurate togs and sizing, and clear guidance keep babies safe and comfortable through the night.R579.00 – R599.00
Grobag is the only product recommended by The Lullaby Trust, the UK’s leading safe sleep charity. Safety features include double shoulder poppers, zip click covers, secret seams and chin guards to prevent rubbing. No other baby sleep bags offer the same quality, choice, and durability.
The GroSnug is a modern swaddle and newborn Grobag in one. Baby can have arms in or out. The GroSnug allows for natural hip position; officially acknowledged at “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Insitute. The GroSnug features baby safe YKK zips, nickel free poppers and have no rough edges or seams. Suitable from birth! comes in cosy brushed sweatshirt body with lined jersey torso.
Swaddle Up – Lite
– The Swaddle up summer Light is made from ultra sheer and cool fabric that is 30 percent lighter than the Swaddle up original fabric
– Because the Swaddle up summer Light uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth
– Snug fit makes your baby feel secure and helps to calm their natural startle reflex
– Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
– Wings prevent face-scratching
– May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
– Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
– Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs
Swaddle Up – Designer
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.R495.00